Sunday, December 20, 2009

Gorean Slave Can Someone Give Me Information Relating To The "Gorean" Lifestyle?

Can someone give me information relating to the "Gorean" lifestyle? - gorean slave

Now I am completely ignorant of what the Gorean lifestyle, but do not know enough about the traditions, rituals and other things that makes him so unique in the slave and the master of the environment.

Although, I would like information strictly from the perspective of the ruling (rules of etiquette like a who's who "and others) I know what would be expected from a point of the proposal. I'm not a big fan of literature, not what it was in the past, frankly, not so enjoy reading novels, the information you need

I am therefore respectfully request that someone link to a website that give detailed lifestyle and what you expect from a willing person who can accept this lifestyle "

Thanks in advance

0 comments:

Post a Comment