Saturday, December 19, 2009

Rotator Cuff Syndrome More Condition_symptoms Impingement Syndrome Causing Limited Range Of Motion?

Impingement syndrome causing limited range of motion? - rotator cuff syndrome more condition_symptoms

2 years ago I fell on a concrete floor, and gradually after a year of pain, I could not with my arm on anything he was a doctor who diagnosed the impact syndrome, rotator cuff, took painkillers and surgery is recommended, physical therapy, never happened. A year later, the pain is not so bad, but still can not move on the arms above shoulder height or lifting anything heavier than 5 pounds. It's like she is frozen in place. Is it too late to exercise for a treatment or without surgery for movement back in my shoulder? I looked at the issues of compression and the responses of others and can not find an answer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment