Sunday, January 31, 2010

Easing Gall Bladder Symptoms Bloating/cramping Diarrhea After Removal Of Gall Bladder .. How To Ease It Up , Until Im Normal Again?

Bloating/cramping diarrhea after removal of gall bladder .. how to ease it up , until im normal again? - easing gall bladder symptoms

I read, it is not uncommon for diarrhea and to avoid certain foods, my stomach was umcomfortable, swelling and a feeling of "heavy", such as seizures, (5 days after 'in the OP) will soon disappear? If you can feel "normal"?

Well, I had diarrhea twice today (no other day .. and my doctor has started me on a diet to follow, he said, he could eat normally, and it is my diet low in fat and not fat, I will until the end of the week check, but .. I wonder what I can do a positive

1 comments:

misspris... said...

Yes, it is normal to have bloating / cramps and diarrhea after the removal of the gallbladder. Enter one or two weeks returned to normal.

Post a Comment