Friday, February 12, 2010

Poem To Pregnant Sister So My Sister Has Been In A Bad Relationship For A While And Shes Too Weak To Let It Go.. I Mean Hes A?

So my sister has been in a bad relationship for a while and shes too weak to let it go.. I mean hes a? - poem to pregnant sister

Gangster and he got a girl was pregnant when she and her .. and she is always with him !!!!!!!!!! She has two daughters and one of the other is 2 9 and none of them do not like it, but who cares .. I GiveMe wondeirng if someone a few poems or anything I can do your best to think about .. you can give, to promote The problem is that he is too weak to stop ...

1 comments:

Brutal Honesty said...

Unless you are part of your life, or apart from your life, call your family and shallow-2-all and I want to get on his knees in mud, wasting your time.

Post a Comment